Digital Rx can be used as a completely stand-alone application, and does not have to be integrated with existing system Management or EMR system that may already be in place within a Physician’s office. Stand alone clients who choose to keep their existing office systems separate from Digital Rx can be up and running within a matter of days.
H2H also offers the ability to upload existing patient demographics via a batch upload tool. Please refer to the H2H integration models for more details.
- Up and running in days.
- Register patients directly into Digital Rx
- Drug search - using Medispan' drug database
- Drug interactions - drug-drug, drug-food, drug-allergy
- Eligibility verifications (270/271 transactions with Surescripts)
- Access Formulary data with Sure scripts
- Obtain medication history from Surescripts , as well as the medication history in DRx DB
- New Rx (sent as NCPDP transaction through Surescripts, or faxed to pharmacies, or printed at Physician office)
- Refill requests (sent as NCPDP transaction through Surescripts, or faxed to pharmacies, or printed at Physician office)
- Mail Order Rx (through Surescripts)
- National pharmacy lookup using data provided by Sure scripts